Service that you can rely on
Design Manufacturing Service: Alptech’s service from product design to manufacturing
Everything from one source
Our Design Manufacturing Service (DMS, also known as BTO, Build-To-Order) provides exceptional end-to-end services from product design through product development to manufacturing programs and service. We combine all services through a comprehensive process and are closely monitored by dedicated professionals to ensure the highest levels of product quality, reliability and longevity.
- Technology leadership based on a partnership with Intel and a strong partnership with MSI IPC for advanced technologies
- one-stop shop for all industries
- Supply Chain Management and Purchasing Power
- Excellent quality and service
Customers can customize existing Alptech products or jointly develop new products with the expertise of a dedicated project team that oversees the project from product conception to on-time delivery of the goods and the desired design. Alptech offers both large series, small series and mix products through additional purchase, thereby fulfilling the requirements of our customers for every type of computer platform.
- Project Management provides end-to-end services with a small team
- Regional support on request for Europe and Asia
- Committed product delivery and on-time-to-market
- Long product life cycle
- No one-time/non recurring development costs (NRE)
- Cost savings throughout the value chain of the product, all from one source
- Reduced investment in research and development, overhead costs and inventories
Even after completion of the project we will continue to support you and will be at your disposal with words and deeds
- We offer assistance in first-time-setup by e-mail and by phone, but we also offer initial installations on site as an option. Ask us!
- In the unlikely event that one of our units will cause problems, be damaged or lack the warranted qualities, we will be happy to provide the service you require immediately.
- If you need drivers, data sheets, operating instructions or manuals, you can get them via download link. Then just send a short e-mail with the type designation and serial number of the device in question.
Why chose us?
reliability & honesty
Fast & quick service
Open & responsive
Take advantage of Alptech’s comprehensive IPC services
Industrial PCs – unlike home computers – are used in mature and networked production or control systems, which are almost always maintained by experienced specialists. However, this does not mean that customer-friendly IPC services would not be needed in this environment – they only have to set other priorities than service providers for “conventional” end customers. Alptech advises you comprehensively on the compatibility of your devices and systems, helps with their commissioning and, if necessary, provides you with spare parts that others have not had in their range for years.
A firework of various functions must not ignite industrial computers in most cases – but what they do should have are hand and foot. Because almost always whole production chains or control units depend on the fact that the devices work trouble-free and perform their tasks reliably. Above all, it is crucial that all components of a system fit together perfectly and have the required interfaces for networking. You should discuss this with our IPC services and get answers to any questions before purchasing an industrial PC from Alptech. This ensures that you order a computer that meets your individual needs and optimally fits into the existing system.
Support and expertise around computers in the industry
If the desired industrial PC has arrived at your premises, we will of course also provide you with additional assistance by e-mail or telephone during setup. Optionally, we also do the initial installation on site for you. Should it later come to malfunctions or failures, we are happy to assist you in the same way. Because sometimes it is not necessary to send us the computer for a repair. If there are only trifles to replace, or just one operator error that can happen to anyone, you may find work on our new YouTube channel, which has videos for you to fix such minor issues.
Spare parts of many kinds from your industrial PC shop
Naturally, one of the elementary services in our industrial PC shop is the supply of suitable spare parts. Here the difference between IPCs and home computers is particularly clear: While the latter usually require the latest and most innovative add-on modules, the operation of industrial PCs is often designed for a long runtime, which requires older, often many years proven components. While other online suppliers have sorted out these replacement parts long ago, they are still to be found in the industrial PC shop of Alptech – and also in our warehouse! These are, for example, replacement parts for ISA computers , which are available in many Industrial PC systems continue to do their good work, although the “Industry Standard Architecture” was generally replaced more than 20 years ago by more modern computer bus systems.